Terms & Conditions
Revised Sandford Parks Lido Terms & Conditions and Pool Rules
The following is a list of Ts & Cs which, when booking a wave, you will be required to comply with.
Please note, some of these rules will have consequences if they are not complied with.
By booking you are confirming that neither you nor any member of your immediate household or to your knowledge anyone that you have been in contact with during the previous 7 days has been advised to quarantine or had any symptoms of Covid-19 and that you will not attend site if the situation changes before your time slot.
Season Ticket Holders Only
- Your vehicle must be registered in order to receive free parking (this will be controlled via a camera system, you will not require a physical permit) – all vehicle registrations should be submitted here: https://forms.gle/ro5TWdTEBqG9...
- You MUST bring your Season Ticket with you on every visit. Failure to produce your Season Ticket may result in you having to pay for a full-priced ticket
General Usage Rules
- A full refund, less the booking fee, will only be given if cancellation of a booking is completed at least a day before the booking.
- No refund will be given as a result of poor weather on or before the day except if the Lido is forced to close. Bookings cannot be transferred either to another person or to another date or time.
- Failure to turn up for your booking 3 times or more may result in you being barred for the next week
- The main pool will be heated between 24-26 degrees
- The price to book a swim will be £7 including the booking fee and £5 for a child under 16 & Concessions – (Disabled; student; Over 63). If you fail to bring proof of concession to your swim, you will be required to pay full price. Children under 5 are free.
- The entire pool will be allocated for lane swimming during “Lane Swim Sessions”. There will be free swimming in half the pool during the “Open Swim Sessions”, as well as some lanes
- Swimmers will only be permitted to attend if they are able to swim 50m lengths. If the staff feel that you are not sufficiently competent, you may be asked to exit the pool
- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18+). Children under 8 are not permitted during Lane Swimming sessions
- Butterfly is not permitted
- Swimmers are not permitted to stay on site after their wave has finished
Sadly, due to their financial and/or practical feasibility, the following will not be on offer for the time being:
▪ Water drinking fountain
▪ Hire of swimming equipment & floats