BECOME A TRAINER ASSESSOR
Trainer Assessors are responsible for the delivery of RLSS vocational qualifications throughout the UK.
If you are an experienced First Aider, Pool Lifeguard, Open Water Lifeguard, Beach Lifeguard, Swimming Teacher with National Rescue Award or Pool responder with ER Pool then this could be the next step for you.
The Trainer Assessor course varies in number of days depending on what specialism you choose. The course will comprise of four modules:
- Train the Trainer (1 day)
- Train the Assessor (1 day)
- CPR and AED (1 day)
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification Trainer Assessor (2 days)
- Be 18 years of age
- Be a member of the Royal Life Saving Society UK
- Hold a full Qualification for the specialised course (e.g. if you are attending a course to be a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification Trainer Assessor you will need to hold a current National Pool Lifeguard Qualification)
2021 Course Dates
Monday 2nd-Friday 6th August: 9-6.30pm & Saturday 7th: 12pm-4pm (PXB)